Information and Telecommunication Technologies and Mathematical Modeling of High-Tech Systems 2019 (ITTMM 2019)
It is our pleasure to invite you to attend the IX Conference (with international participation) "Information and Telecommunication Technologies and Mathematical Modeling of High-Tech Systems" (within the framework of the 55th Conference on Mathematics, Informatics, Physics and Chemistry).
The conference will be held in Moscow, Russia, April 15-19, 2019.
The Conference is supposed to take place in the scientific areas formed during the previous conferences of the Faculty of Science of RUDN University and its traditional partners in conducting academic scientific events.
- Teletraffic theory and its applications
- Next-generation communication networks: management, quality, architecture
- Applied information systems
- Mathematical modeling and simulation
- Distributed high-performance computing and Big-data
The list does not limit the possibility of discussing other areas of research within the general theme of the Conference.
The program will include oral (15 min) and poster presentations.
Organizers of the Conference
- Peoples' Friendship University of Russia (RUDN University)
- Moscow Technical University of Communications and Informatics (MTUCI)
- V. A. Trapeznikov Institute of Control Sciences of Russian Academy of Sciences (ICS RAS)
- Laboratory of Information Technologies of the Joint Institute for Nuclear Research (LIT JINR)
- Federal Research Center "Informatics and Management" of the Russian Academy of Sciences
The working languages of the Conference: English and Russian.
Policy on submission
Papers should contain 3-6 full pages, including figures, tables, and references. When a paper exceeds 6 pages, extra pages can be chargeable. The materials are made out according to the template of the conference book and are laid out on the Conference website.
The registration fee for participants is ₽ 1000. Registration fee is paid for each publication.
Payment is made to the conference account before the start of the conference. The expenses for traveling, accommodation, and meals are borne by the participants.
Peoples' Friendship University of Russia (RUDN University), 3 Ordzhonikidze str., Moscow, Russia.
We hope you will enjoy the meeting and we are looking forward to seeing you in Moscow in 2019!